Our 2019 - 2020 Registration forms, dates and fees (PDF)
Our 2019 - 2020 flyer (PDF)
Home > Program Location and Policy Information
|Program Location and Policy Information
We offer our program 7 days a week and use 7 City pools:
- Pan Am: Saturday through Thursday
- Cindy Klassen: Mondays & Fridays
- Seven Oaks: Saturdays & Sundays
- St. James Centennial: Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays
- St. James Civic Centre: Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays
- BoniVital: Saturdays & Sundays
- Elmwood Kildonan: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
Admission to City Pools:
Admission to the City of Winnipeg Pools is paid by the swimmer, and is not included in the instructional fee. A pass can be purchased at the front desk of the pool and can be used at all city pools. The passes do not expire.
A refund will be made to swimmer who miss 5 or more consecutive weeks of lessons due to medical reasons.
A refund will be issued to swimmers who withdraw by written request prior to the tenth week into the program. The swimmer will be charged the cost of the number of classes they were registered for prior to withdrawing, the cost of materials such as text books and a $25.00 administration fee.
Spring season: A refund will be issued to swimmers who withdraw by written request prior to the third week into the program. The swimmer will be charged the cost of the number of classes they were registered for prior to withdrawing and a $15.00 administration fee.
Participants registered for Bronze levels, Instructor courses, NLS and First Aid Courses will be issued a refund of 50% of the course fee if the withdrawal takes place within 7 days of the start date of the course. No refund will be issued once the course starts.
- Fall/Winter: 30% of fee with registration, 40% dated September 8, the final 30% dated November 30, 2018. Post dated cheques must arrive with registration.
- Spring: All other levels, the fees for spring session due April 20. Bronze course, Instructor courses & First Aid course fees are due 2 weeks prior to start date.
- Summer: 100% with registration.
$25.00 will be charged for all NSF cheques
$20.00 will be charged for all installments not received by the due dates
Make up Classes: There are no additional make up classes.
Home | About Us | News | Program Information & Dates
Program Location and Policy Information | Contact Us
© Fluid Motion 2006-2019 All Rights Reserved
654 Cathcart St
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3R 1Y2
Phone: 204 888 3861 Fax: 204 897 1313